29 August 2010

Union County Covered Bridge Festival, Marysville Ohio

Please visit  Erica Peerenboom Photography to view previous years covered bridge pictures.

For the past 3 years, Union County has had a Covered Bridge Festival.  We go every year and love it!  The bridges are just beautiful, no matter what the season.  I personally love them in the fall.  I have a session scheduled this fall and we are heading to a couple of the bridges to shoot.  The vibrant red colors of the bridges mixed with the amazing colors of the changing trees around...breath-taking!  Through the years I have taken quite a few pictures.  I am going to share some of my recent pictures below.  If you haven't been to the Covered Bridge Festival in Marysville, Ohio, I highly recommend it.  More information can be found here: http://www.unioncountycvb.com/coveredbridges.aspx

No comments: