27 August 2010

I Heart Faces Fix It Friday #68

This week the Fix It Friday picture is of  Weslea.  I had the privilege to shoot this little beauty on our Photowalk in Columbus Ohio.  Such a sweetie!  Anyway, here are my steps for editing this image using CS4.
Opened image and created duplicate.  Straightened and lightened with curves.  Flattened.
Then I used curves and bumped the mid tones to pop the color more.
Used the burn tool to darken the grass and the dodge tool on her face to lighten the shadows a little more.
From that point I used Paint the Moons "make my skin perfect" action and adjusted opacity.
Flattened and sharpened.  Total edit time of 8 minutes.

Here is the original:

My color edit:


My black and white edit:
(just ran coffeeshops creamy chocolate action and adjusted opacity)

Head over to I Heart Faces to check out other edits of this beautiful little girl!

No comments: