21 August 2010

Such a fun family!

Last week I had the honor of doing a family session for a photographer friend of mine.  We had talked about how hard it is for the photographer to step on the other side of the lens but we both know the value of a current family portrait. It is precious and so very important. Anyway, we had so much fun on their shoot!  We ended up doing the session at her mother in laws' farm.  Great location and I am extremely jealous that she has such an amazing location at her disposal.  Especially the old bath tub!  Her family was so much fun and up for just about anything...even laying in the grass with bugs swarming them. We got the shot though!  I wanted to take her daughter's home with me.  What a couple of cuties they are!  Anyway, thanks so much Jeri and family.  Can't wait until the fall when she will shoot my family as well so we can get a current family portrait too.  Last time we had ours done, Sara was one.  She is now seven...think it's past due?

Here are a couple of my favorites from the day:

2 comments:

Jeri said...

I loved the whole experience and you captured us better than I could have imagined. Thanks so much!!

Unknown said...

See...sometimes it's good to be on the other side so you know how your clients feel. I had fun as well. You have a wonderful family Jeri. :)