04 March 2011

Fix It Friday #89

This week the Fix It Friday is of a handsome young man.  I really like the composition of this image.  The colors are fantastic!

Original:

My color edit:
Opened is CS4
Slight crop
Dodged/Burned
Color boosted midtones
Sharpened
Added a Jessica Drossin texture opacity 30% overlay
Flattened and saved as jpeg


The black and white is my own action

Tried a little more edgy editing to this one::

And another done in vintage just because. :) 


Head on over to I Heart Faces to check out some other edits and thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

I super love your first edit --richer colors, just perfect! That was what I was kind of striving for in my edit, but couldn't achieve.

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Totally love the edgy edit, great colours and texture!

Jill said...

Love the edgy edit too!

ashley said...

i'm with the other! the edgy edit is great!

Deborah jo said...

very nice. I also love the "edgy"

Mike said...

I love the "edgy" edit. Great for senior pictures!

Megan Traxel said...

Sorry ^Mike^ is me. My fiance's google account was still open from checking his mail.

Katie said...

Your edits are great!! I love the third edit the most :) I absolutely love how rich the colors are and how edgy it looks.

Emma said...

Oh I love the third edit, very urban and edgy. Nice work Erica :)

Kelsi Pitts said...

Love the first edit and the vintage. =)
http://itsthepittsphoto.blogspot.com/2011/03/fix-it-friday-wwwiheartfacescom.html

MoonChylde said...

Love the 1st & 3rd edits and the grungyness you achieved! Great job!

Unknown said...

Thank you everyone! Very nice comments. :)

alpinekleins said...

Love em all! Great work!

Cherie {Elliemae Ink} said...

I love the edgy one and the black and white.
Very nice!

thatgirlblogs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.