25 February 2011

Fix It Friday #88

What a great picture! I had the privileged of shooting Weslea last summer at the I Heart Faces photo walk. She is a beautiful girl and very photogenic.
Original:


For my 1st color edit:
I cloned out some slight imperfections in the skin
sharpened image
dodged/burned where needed
S curve pop midtones
applied a green texture for background at 30% opacity overlay
flattened and saved as jpeg

 This one I ran  Jane Action from Florabella Luxe 2 and adjusted as needed for a vintage look:
And the bw is my own action.
 Head over to I Heart Faces to check out some other edits!

6 comments:

Chellie Dee said...

I love the second edit and your bw edit is stunning!

Lisa @ MMT said...

I love these edits! So original! I think my favorite is the vintage one, but it's hard to choose because I like them all :)

Anonymous said...

These are all GORGEOUS!! Great job:)

Jessica Marie said...

You did an amazing job! Lovely!

Anonymous said...

In love with the black and white conversion!!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful edits!