09 July 2010

I Heart Faces - Fix it Friday #61

It's that time again!  Fix It Friday #61 on I Heart Faces.

Here is the original picture:
Here is my edit:

How I did my edit:
Opened in Photoshop CS4
Ran lighten/brighten (Florabella at 50%)
Adjusted curves
Fixed skin tone using color palette
Ran Florabella Hi light Protection
Duplicated photo and did free transform to straighten image
Flatten
Sharpened for web

Head on over to I Heart Faces to see other examples.  I loved this photo.  The girl is beautiful and the back ground is very rustic.  Would love to do a shoot there...

3 comments:

A New England Life said...

Very nice! The 2nd photo came out beautiful. At some point I need to invest in Lightroom! And Florabella textures ... and a newer version of Photoshop. lol!

fowler said...

Great photography! My favorite is the ones of your daughter for her birthday-- gorgeous daughter and great shots & lighting!

susanfowler.net

Danielle said...

Love these photos! COngrats on being fan of the week, I enjoyed looking through your photos!