11 June 2011

Liz | Senior Pictures | Marysville Ohio | Columbus Ohio

This is LIZ in sign language. Liz is going to school to be a teacher in ASL.

 A couple Friday's ago I had one of the best senior shoots ever! At first the weather was looking like it was going to rain. Even driving to the shoot I encountered a few rain drops. Fortunately once we got there and started to explore the weather cleared up!  I met one of the most take charge, adorable seniors ever. Liz already has her life planned and I have no doubt this gal will do whatever she sets her mind to. It was a pleasure to meet her and her mom. We had a great time exploring an amazing new location that I can't wait to shoot in again. Here are a few of my favorite's from the session. It was hard to narrow it down as Liz is very photogenic and doesn't ever take a bad picture. Isn't she adorable?!

 

No comments: