15 April 2011

Fix It Friday #94

Fix It Friday #94, I Heart Faces

I have been so busy setting up my studio that I haven't done a Fix It Friday in weeks.  I love doing them and seeing what others do as well.  This week's picture is a beautiful little girl.  I love her light hair and dark brown eyes.

My editing steps are below:
Open in CS4
Removed color cast on forehead from flower
Adjusted the exposure on her face
Cloned and fixed under eyes and a couple other spots on her face
From here, I did a boost in my midtones
Ran portraiture on her skin
Added "Golden Child" Jessica Drossin texture on overlay 30%
Sharpened overall image and saved as jpeg. 
a vintage edit using Florabella vintage action:
And my black and white version using my own action:
More edits can be found here!

No comments: