29 March 2011

Portfolio Site Re-launch|Studio Update

For the past few weeks I have been updating my website.  Not only redesigning the layout and navigation but updating the images as well.  I am very happy with how it turned out!  I would love for you to check it out and let me know your thoughts as well.
Erica Peerenboom Photography


While I have been busy redesigning my website, my husband has been busy working on my home studio.  It was originally our living room that was rarely used other than during parties.  It had carpet that we ripped out and replaced with a rich chocolate wood flooring.  He painted the main background wall chocolate as well and the rest is white.  White will reflect the wonderful natural light that comes in through the big picture window.  I also picked out 6 inch wood baseboards that Doug painted white as well.  It is coming along very nicely.  I am so excited for it to be done so I can get all my backgrounds and lighting set up.  Oh and a new desk that my very kind friend, Bryan, is giving me.  He was also very helpful in installing all the fancy wood work/trim.  Thanks so much Bryan!  Hopefully by next weekend I will be all done and ready to do some studio work!

Below are a couple pictures of the studio progress.  The baseboards and floor are done.  They just need to do some transition strips and add another piece to the baseboard.  Almost all the painting is done as well. 




Thanks for checking in on me.  Now you know why I have been lacking in my blog updates.  Hope to be around a little more soon...

No comments: