03 January 2011

Best Face Photo of 2010

This week's photo challenge over at I Heart Faces is Best Face Photo of 2010.  I had such a hard time picking one as I have several favorites from the past year.  The one I finally selected has been one of my favorites since I first laid eyes on it.  It is of a very sweet girl I photographed this fall.  I love the sunny haze, the warmth of her hair color and the expressiveness of her eyes in this shot.  Gorgeous girl. Whew!  That was hard.



You can find more entries here.

6 comments:

Sylvia Cook Photography said...

It is beautiful, you had wonderful light!

stephanie newbold photography said...

Wonderful, yummy light!

Briana @ Wake Up, Juliet said...

Her smile is great. Such personality :)

Jeri said...

Gorgeous, all around!!

My Captivating Life said...

Perfect backlighting!

Unknown said...

Thank you everyone! :)