10 June 2010

I Heart Faces Photo Walk Columbus Ohio

I have belonged to a photography group online now for over a year.  This passed Saturday they had a national photo walk in various big cities.  I was beyond thrilled to see Columbus was one of them.  Anyway it started out really stormy and gray.  I actually considered not going but since I was going with another photographer friend, I felt I had too.  So glad I did!  The weather cleared up just in time and it was so much fun!  We were fortunate enough to have Angie Arthur (co founder of I ♥ Faces) be our guide on the tour.  She supplied us with 3 lovely little ladies to model for us.  They did a fantastic job and we had fun posing them in all different ways.  Thank you Angie!  It was so great to meet everyone and already looking forward to the next one!  Here are a few of my favorites from the day:

No comments: