10 May 2010

Retro Fashion Shoot

As a photographer I strive to learn everything I can and stay current.  In my quest of learning, I stumbled upon a photo group that meets monthly to discuss all things photography!  How great is that?!  My husband is releived somewhat of listening to me ramble about gear, technique and photoshop.  I now have an outlet with other like minded individuals that understand my passion.  Anyway, last week we had a retro photo shoot in uptown Westerville.  It was so much fun!  Here are some of my favorite shots from the night:








3 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Hi Erica! These are fantastic! Thank you for reaching out to me, and I am looking forward to meeting you at the photo walk in german village.

Unknown said...

Thanks Lyndsey! Can't wait to meet you as well! :) Thanks for stopping by.

Shannon said...

so cute!! Lucky to have found a group!!! I wish I know where to find one in my area!!!