06 May 2011

I Heart Faces | Fix it Friday #97

 I haven't been able to do a Fix It Friday in a few weeks because I have been so busy.  I hate missing out on it.  This week I was able to get it done and I'm glad I did.  What an intense picture of a cute boy!  Those eyes...

Original:
 My Color Edit
Steps:  Opened in Photoshop: Overall lightening of image using S curve in midtones.  Fixed a few blemishes and dodged/burned skin to even tones.  Gave a little color boost in midtones.  Slight gaussian blur while masking eyes. Then I sharpend overall image using a little more on eyes.  Applied a Jessica Drossin texture from her illuminations pack on soft light at 50%. Ran portraiture, flattened and saved.
 My Black/White Edit:
The black and white is my own action.
More edits can be found at .http://iheartfaces.ning.com/forum/topics/fixit-friday-97

No comments: